Website Counter TopOfBlogs
BALINESE GARDEN CONCEPT|INTERIOR AND CRAFTS |TIPS AND ADVICE|INDONESIAN GARDEN|GARDEN TOOLS AND ACCESORIES|PHOTO GALLERY|E-MAIL|BALINESE ANCESTOR STORY |BOOK OF BALI HERITAGE|LIST OF BABAD BALI|SIR.TWOTECH LINK|MY-FACE|MY-COMMUNITY|GARDEN ACTIVITY

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Riesta Garden


Riesta Garden, a small place in my backyard.I was specially design and constructed for my daughter. She loved waterfall and fish floating on riverside. This garden illustrated natural look of water falling down from rocking wall and flows trough the small river. I've use terracotta boat to make aniche on the riverside and a bonsai of small foliages to make the rock more live. at night spot light comes from a Balinese garden lamp (left side) and beside the boat. And the most important things that I would like to share , I use only pot for all plants to keep the garden clean and easy for maintenance. Honestly
this is really cheaps so you could built it by yourself.
HTML.KIT





No comments: